Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Kick-off


Oh hai! Peter here. I live life, I eat and deliciate in good honest food, I take photographs and I make (and document) memories.

(The longer version)
For those who know me in real life or even through online interactions, it is no secret that I have had a number of blog attempts over the years. Sadly none of those exists anymore. I gave them all a timely death for a simple reason – they were diverging from their original purpose and my own self.

Why the return to the blogosphere? Simply and quietly, there have been many life experiences, meals and moments that are worthwhile to write about and share. I guess I missed the medium to conceptualise my life.

Previous blog iterations taught me that I am not the kind of person who thrives on focusing on a single thing or topic. This time, I shall free myself of those shackles and let the blog be natural and organic. I expect myself to share about life in Hong Kong, food and travel experiences and appreciation for amazing people I meet.

And lastly, no time frame or planned regular updates as I am a September person and can be erratic. In exchange, I promise to stay true to myself (:

No comments:

Post a Comment